Mobile menu

Alt + Home shortcut doesn't work,
Thread poster: fifilalou

fifilalou  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:45
English to Japanese
+ ...
Apr 17, 2008

I'm still a new user of Wordfast. I have solved some of the shortcut key problems I had before, but I still can't get the Alt+ Home one work. (This key combination is supposed to bring you right back to where the last session ended when you resume translation on a long document). This is a vital function I don't want to miss. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Translation-Pro  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:45
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Try the Macros Menu Apr 17, 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem. You could try this: Alt+F8 (opens the macros menu), scroll down and select WfReStart. Works for me.

Good luck!

fifilalou  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:45
English to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Creating a new shortcut key for WfRestart Apr 17, 2008

Thank you! That worked. What's more, as I thought it would be much nicer to have a shortcut key to run that macro without going through macro setting each time I was able to customize my own shortcut key combination to do the work. So I can use it every time I resume a session in order to go right back to where I stopped last time. I wouldn't have been able to achieve this without you telling me about macro..thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alt + Home shortcut doesn't work,

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs