Error when opening Pandora Box
Thread poster: Soizic CiFuentes

Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:45
Member (2003)
English to French
May 29, 2008

get a microsoft visual basic window pop up. Run time error 70 permission denied. I use a laptop vista, and word 2003 with WF version5.52y.

I set the security macro to low, copied and pasted the file, tried various files, rebooted, emailed the yahoo list, the hotline.

Did any of you run into this? I wish I could find the answer before the end of my project. Thanks for any tips,

Soizic

Direct link Reply with quote

Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:45
Member (2003)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
replying to myself to help others in case it happens May 29, 2008

Three months ago, the same thing happens and I had disabled my UAC. I just checked and for some reasons it was enabled. I really don't recall that I had disabled it but anyway I disabled it again and it works.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error when opening Pandora Box

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs