Mobile menu

Cannot view images after working with WordFast
Thread poster:
Local time: 10:53
Sep 25, 2008

Hi, my MS Word doesn't display images in MS Word files after I work with WordFast. It doesn't matter which file it is, it can be completely different one from the one I was using WordFast on, and still the problem appears the same. I cannot see the logo, basically none of the images. I am using MS Word 2003 with Windows XP and Windows Vista. The problem is the same on both computers. I tried to contact the WordFast support, but they cannot resolve this problem. Can you anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance,

Irina K.

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:53
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Choose printview or webview Sep 26, 2008

Wf changes the viewing mode to normal for speed-reasons. The images are still there. Just adjust the viewing mode.

Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:53
Member (2003)
French to English
Drawings Sep 26, 2008

Also make sure you've checked Drawings to show (under Tools > Options > View > Print and Web layout options).

Local time: 10:53
Thank you for your help! Sep 26, 2008

Karen and Heinrich, thank you for your quick reply! I thought this problem was a mistery but one click fixed everything Thank you!!!!

Irina K.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot view images after working with WordFast

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs