VIVA VOCE Ltd.
VIVA VOCE Ltd.  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 22:38
English to Croatian
+ ...
Mar 12, 2009

hello,

I've worked with WF 6.0 for a few months now and it's ok except I can't find the TM editor function - special filters - export TM to TMX. Or is TMX not uploadable in new versions of Trados?

I really need this conversion possibility for my work as I prefer Wf over Trados. If I can't use it in Wf 6.0, ) I'll stick to Trados 7 - Wf 5.56 combination.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
French to English
Not yet - but soon Mar 13, 2009

The export to TMX feature is coming up soon (so I've heard) and in the meantime, you can just open up your TM in WFC and export to TMX.

VIVA VOCE Ltd.
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Mar 13, 2009

Thank you very much.

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:38
TMX export is possible with the most recent release of Wordfast Pro Mar 13, 2009

Lori Cirefice wrote:

The export to TMX feature is coming up soon (so I've heard) and in the meantime, you can just open up your TM in WFC and export to TMX.

Actually in version 2.1.9 (available for download on our site here - http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html ) you can export Translation Memories to TMX format. Just go to Translation Memory > New/Select TM > Local TM and click the export button. The default format should be TMX. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Kristyna

VIVA VOCE Ltd.
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found it Mar 14, 2009

Yes, I have found it now. Thank you very much, everyone!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM EDITOR IN WF 6.0??

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »