Wordfast Online Training on Tuesday (March 17)
Thread poster: Shirley Lao
Shirley Lao
Shirley Lao  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 23:39
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Mar 16, 2009

Hello All,

I want to confirm whether the time for the Wordfast online training is March 17, 2009 2:00 AM - 3:00 PM GMT, because this training involves a total of 13 hours if it commences at 2 am and ends at 3pm.

Should this online training commence at 2 pm instead so that the training takes only one hour?

Best Regards

Shirley

[Edited at 2009-03-16 11:04 GMT]

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 18:39
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
14.00-15.00 GMT it reads Mar 16, 2009

On the frontpage top is an announcement for thursday afternoon GMT.
Regards
Heinrich

Shirley Lao
Taiwan
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Reminder Mar 16, 2009

Hi Heinrich,

Thanks for your reply. But I received a reminder saying that the online training for Wordfast will be held at 2:00 AM - 3:00 PM GMT on March 17, 2009.

Regards

Shirley

Heinrich Pesch wrote:

On the frontpage top is an announcement for thursday afternoon GMT.
Regards
Heinrich

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:39
Wordfast Webinar scheduled for Thursday at 14:00 GMT Mar 16, 2009

Hi Shirley,

I contacted the Proz.com team and they have updated the webinar information to indicate the correct time and date. It is scheduled for Thursday, March 19 at 2 PM GMT. The webinar will be one hour long and will give an overview of the features of Wordfast Pro. To view the
... See more
Hi Shirley,

I contacted the Proz.com team and they have updated the webinar information to indicate the correct time and date. It is scheduled for Thursday, March 19 at 2 PM GMT. The webinar will be one hour long and will give an overview of the features of Wordfast Pro. To view the details and register, you can visit this page - http://www.proz.com/translator_training/prozcom_free_webinar_wordfast_60-1447.html .

I apologize for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Kristyna
Collapse

Shirley Lao
Taiwan
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 17, 2009

Hi Kristyna,

Thanks for your assistance and information.

Regards

Shirley

Kristyna Marrero wrote:

Hi Shirley,

I contacted the Proz.com team and they have updated the webinar information to indicate the correct time and date. It is scheduled for Thursday, March 19 at 2 PM GMT. The webinar will be one hour long and will give an overview of the features of Wordfast Pro. To view the details and register, you can visit this page - http://www.proz.com/translator_training/prozcom_free_webinar_wordfast_60-1447.html .

I apologize for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Online Training on Tuesday (March 17)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »