Eduardo Cano Rodríguez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:41
Member (2011)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 3, 2004

Hi all!

It just also happens that I bought a brand new computer, and I installed Word 2003 and Wordfast 4.22 in the way I did in my desktop computer. The problem comes when I try to begin translating and problems with formats appear. The program is not copying the source segment format, and whenever I change the setting, the thing goes back the same way in the next segment. It is not only with format, but also with the distribution of the keyboard. This happens just in Word, and som
... See more
Hi all!

It just also happens that I bought a brand new computer, and I installed Word 2003 and Wordfast 4.22 in the way I did in my desktop computer. The problem comes when I try to begin translating and problems with formats appear. The program is not copying the source segment format, and whenever I change the setting, the thing goes back the same way in the next segment. It is not only with format, but also with the distribution of the keyboard. This happens just in Word, and somebody told me that the problem was to be solved somewhere in Word Options, but he did not know exactly where the solution was.

Is anyone out there with the same problem, or anyone who knows the solution? I would be extremely thankful if somebody could help me solve this problem, I have my translation stopped.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edu
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 09:41
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Moving the topic Oct 3, 2004

to the Wordfast support forum

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Wordfast and Word 2003

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »