Agostinho Almeida
Agostinho Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 00:27
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 28, 2005

Hello everybody!

I used sometime ago the skip>99 function in Wordfast version 4.22 and found it extremely useful. I updated recently to 5.00t and noticed that the same function doesn’t work quite like it should. It keeps showing me all segments, i.e. 100% segments and >100% segments.
I followed all the instructions in the manual: I copied the command from the manual into PB, checked that there’s no underscore and enabled the commands. But it still doesn´t work. What am I
... See more
Hello everybody!

I used sometime ago the skip>99 function in Wordfast version 4.22 and found it extremely useful. I updated recently to 5.00t and noticed that the same function doesn’t work quite like it should. It keeps showing me all segments, i.e. 100% segments and >100% segments.
I followed all the instructions in the manual: I copied the command from the manual into PB, checked that there’s no underscore and enabled the commands. But it still doesn´t work. What am I doing wrong?

Agostinho
Collapse

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:27
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
SkipSegment>99 Feb 28, 2005

Hi Agostinho,

It's SkipSegment>99 now. You better empty the list of PB commands and push on the Commands button to get a set of fresh commands.

Regards,
Gerard

Agostinho Almeida
Portugal
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wordfast Skip>99 function Feb 28, 2005

Hi Gerard,

I already tried that, but ... still no success! Wordfast simply does not obey.

Thanks for answering.

Regards,
Agostinho

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:27
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
SkipSegment<99 Feb 28, 2005

Try SkipSegment

Agostinho Almeida
Portugal
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wordfast skip>99 (mal)function Mar 1, 2005

SkipSegment doesn't bring any improvement, it keeps on showing all segments. These buggs are really frustrating. I guess the only way to fix this is a reinstallation of Wordfast.

Thanks Gerard for having accompanied me on this one.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Skip>99 function

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »