Mobile menu

WF -Version 5.0i/Office XP Glossary problem
Thread poster: Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta

Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 09:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 26, 2005

I am having problems with my glossary. I don't know at what point it starts deleting from the bottom part of the glossary and then it ask me : Do you want parsing? and then it gives me the option of Yes and No.
I went to see the document itself and there it is, it has completely cut-out all the entries from the bottom. This has happened to me several times now and I have re-entry the ones that were erase (those I can remember or that I have to use again) and then it happens again. Does somebody know why is this happening?
I would appreciate very much the help.
I have a license so I don't think that's the problem.

Thanks for all the help you can give,

Dinorah

Direct link Reply with quote

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:15
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Just upgrade Apr 27, 2005

Hi Dinorah,

Upgrade to the latest version. This bug has been introduced and solved weeks ago. Hope you have a backup of the glossary.

Regards,
Gerard

Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 09:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 27, 2005

Thank you Gerard, I'll do so inmediately. Regretfully I did not have a backup of the glossary, but up to now it was not too large and it was only for this customer.

Thanks again!

Dinorah

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF -Version 5.0i/Office XP Glossary problem

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs