https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/33132-ppt_file_not_fully_updated_after_translation.html

PPT file not fully updated after translation
Thread poster: Pamela Cruz
Pamela Cruz
Pamela Cruz  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 12:43
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 7, 2005

Hi all,

I am working with Powerpoint files and using Wordfast 4.22 and Word 2003. The trouble is that not all the translated text goes back to the ppt file - some text boxes remain untranslated in the PPT file. Moreover, the source text of other text boxes is not even visible in the DOC version of the file created by Wordfast. I already checked the support forum for Wordfast in Yahoogroups and did not found an answer for this. Thanks in advance for your help...
See more
Hi all,

I am working with Powerpoint files and using Wordfast 4.22 and Word 2003. The trouble is that not all the translated text goes back to the ppt file - some text boxes remain untranslated in the PPT file. Moreover, the source text of other text boxes is not even visible in the DOC version of the file created by Wordfast. I already checked the support forum for Wordfast in Yahoogroups and did not found an answer for this. Thanks in advance for your help

Pamela
Collapse

Momoka (X)
Momoka (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:43
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
Had a similar problem... Jun 7, 2005

This helped

http://www.proz.com/post/212060#212060

Good luck!

Edward Potter
Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:43
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Suggestions Jun 7, 2005

Hi Pamela,

Make sure you translate the entire slide first. WF will update the slide after you translate all of its text.

Also, if you cant see your text it might be because it is white on a white backgroud. You might try changing the color of the text in the PowerPoint slide or see if you can change the color of the background in Word. Ctl-Alt-B might figure in solving the problem as well.

¡Suerte!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PPT file not fully updated after translation

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »