Thread poster: René Cofré Baeza

René Cofré Baeza
Local time: 18:27
Member (2006)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 3, 2005

Dear All
Last month I have bought a Wordfast license and it had work perfectly. But now it appears an error message:

"This TM of over 500 TUs was processed with an unlicensed version of Wordfast [not true].
Your TM is fine, but cannot be used for the moment.
Matches cannot be found in this TM. Please buy a license number (if not already done), type it in Wordfast, then REORGANIZE the TM."

I do not understand what is happennig as I had created the TM after the license purchase. Now I have ask for support by Wordfast but I do not know if they work during the weekends and I need this TM to continue with my work.

Has anybody had similar problems? I think it is important to remark that I have no made any chance in my PC, which may require a new software installation or any other modification.

Thank you in advance for your help

René Cofré

Direct link Reply with quote

dieter haake  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:27
Italian to German
+ ...
try this ... Sep 4, 2005

I once had the same problem

(by the way, are you sure thad you had entered the licence number?)

1. stop word
2. remove wordfast.ini
3. run word
4. enter the licence number and open the memory
5. reorganize the memory

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with TM. Wordfast said it was created with an unlicensed version

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs