ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:10
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Nov 23, 2005

Hi,
I'm new to Wordfast and after visiting a crash course - where I was almost the only one working on Mac -, I now tried to install the latest Wordfast version on my PowerMac G4 (Mac OSX). Everything went fine, except that the icon bar is shown with icons that are all identical (which is quite useless). On the Wordfast menu, I can see the commands as well as the short cuts, but no icon. Can anybody tell me how I can "convince" my computer to show me the icons as well?
Thanks a lot
... See more
Hi,
I'm new to Wordfast and after visiting a crash course - where I was almost the only one working on Mac -, I now tried to install the latest Wordfast version on my PowerMac G4 (Mac OSX). Everything went fine, except that the icon bar is shown with icons that are all identical (which is quite useless). On the Wordfast menu, I can see the commands as well as the short cuts, but no icon. Can anybody tell me how I can "convince" my computer to show me the icons as well?
Thanks a lot in advance
Irene
Collapse

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
English to Czech
Update MS Word X Nov 23, 2005

This is known issue, a bug in Word X for Macs. The soluution is to update Word with a patch from Microsoft. For details, see the note to Word X at http://www.wordfast.net > "Supported platforms" section.

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! Nov 26, 2005

Thanks a lot, David! I'm still not very good with Wordfast, but I guess it needs time and lots of experience ...
Irene

David Daduè wrote:

This is known issue, a bug in Word X for Macs. The soluution is to update Word with a patch from Microsoft. For details, see the note to Word X at http://www.wordfast.net > "Supported platforms" section.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No icons on icon bar on Mac

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »