Clean-up: a provisional bookmark is still present
Thread poster: Barbara Pani

Barbara Pani  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:55
Italian to French
+ ...
Feb 12, 2006

Hello,
I am using Wordfast 5.0g and it does not let me do the clean-up. Every time i click "clean-up", it says "a provisional bookmark is still present". But I can't see any (they usually are marked wiht a pink box). I did activate the provisional translation but should I deactivate it and how?
Thank you for your help
Barbara

SORRY! I have done a bit more of a research in the Training file and have solved the problem with F10.
Have a nice Sunday.
Barbara

[Edited at 2006-02-12 10:26]

Direct link Reply with quote

Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 02:55
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
F10 Feb 12, 2006

Hi Barbara,

Pressing F10 will open the remaining provisional segments for you. No segment must be open when you press F10.

HTH
Dan

Barbara Pani  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:55
Italian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 12, 2006

Thank you very much Dan
... it was easy, sorry for disturbing you on a Sunday!

zabrowa
Help! Jul 15, 2006

I have the same problem, I press F10 and I segment opens but as far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with that segment. So I press ALT+END. But when I press F10 again, the same segment opens. Why could be wrong with this segment? I have a massive text!!
Please help!

Thanks....

David Daduč
Czech Republic
English to Czech
Remove bookmark manually Jul 15, 2006

Matt, when this emergency occurs, go to Insert > Bookmark menu in MS Word, select the bookmark whose name starts “WtBmk...”, and click “Delete”. When this bookmark is gone, Wordfast should no longer consider the segment provisional.

zabrowa
THANKS VERY MUCH! Jul 17, 2006

Thanks very much! I'm so happy to hear that I don't have to copy-and-paste everything in the target language into a new document. I'll try this right after breakfast! Thanks again!

Matt

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clean-up: a provisional bookmark is still present

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums