https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/44823-inserting_a_new_untranslatable_style_in_the_drop_down_unstranslatable_font_attribute_list.html

Inserting a new untranslatable style in the drop-down unstranslatable font attribute list
Thread poster: Salvador Scofano and Gry Midttun
Salvador Scofano and Gry Midttun
Norway
Local time: 19:10
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 10, 2006

Wordfast 4.2

Is it possible to set up a new style for the unstranslatables in the EXT tab of the Wordfast Set up?

Example: I have texts where the untranslatables come in Indigo color. I know I could mark this text and use double strike, or marching ants, etc.

I just wanted to insert a new style in the drop-down unstranslatable font attribute list.

Thanks in advance.

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Not possible Apr 10, 2006

I'm afraid that's not possible.

Regards,
Gerard

P.S. Unless you use Setup/General and specify the indigo style as external in External style for tagged files=Your style.
Higlighting your indigo text with 25% gray is easier.

[Edited at 2006-04-10 09:42]

Norway
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
specifying the indigo style as external in External style for tagged Apr 10, 2006

Hello Gerard,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I tried to specify the indigo style as external in External style for tagged in WF 4.2, but it seems that the drop-down list (ants, gray, double strike) does not accept new styles.

Or am i doing anything wrong?

Rgds,
Salvador

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Setup/General Apr 10, 2006

Go to Setup/General and doubleclick External style(s) for tagged files. Add the name of your style there.

Succes,
Gerard

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Inserting a new untranslatable style in the drop-down unstranslatable font attribute list

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »