Mobile menu

Wordfast TM: inexplicable language code switch
Thread poster: Darlene Waldschmidt-Sematat
Darlene Waldschmidt-Sematat
Local time: 00:15
English to German
Apr 11, 2006

While working for the first time with documents from a new customer, the language code for the translation units saved in the Wordfast TM (Wordfast 5)are suddenly switched around for several paragraphs i.e. the English segment is labelled DE and the German as EN. And then the incorrect labelling stops again spontaneously,
This has already happened several times with various texts from this customer, but never before this, as far as I can tell.
Anyone have any idea what might be triggering this?

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 00:15
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Hi Darlene Apr 11, 2006

FYI, I am moving your posting to Wordfast support forum.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast TM: inexplicable language code switch

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs