Provisional segment in Wordfast
Thread poster: Katarzyna Smagorowicz

Katarzyna Smagorowicz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:03
English to Polish
+ ...
May 30, 2006

I can't get rid of a provisional segment(s), which does not allow me to perform the clean-up.

Direct link Reply with quote

Magdalena Psiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:03
Member (2016)
English to Polish
+ ...
try... May 30, 2006

Ctrl+Alt+F12 to remove segment protection, and then try to do the clean-up. It did the trick when I had this problem.

Mihail M Mateev
Bulgaria
Local time: 12:03
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
or try this... May 31, 2006

Alt+DownArrow on Provisional segmet, and it should clean the Provisional segment. F10 to go on the next Provisional, then again Alt+DownArrow on it, and keep on doing until eliminate all the provisionals. Then you can perform the Clean-up.

Regards,
Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Provisional segment in Wordfast

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums