+tools icon not visible
Thread poster: Chantal Kamgne

Chantal Kamgne  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:34
Member (2006)
English to French
Jun 19, 2006

I ve installed + tools, but the icon is not visible, not even in the tools/templates menu, where i could activate it. so each time i want to make use of +tools i have to reinstall it! Please someone tell me how to make it permanently visible, at least in the tools/template menu .

[Edited at 2006-06-19 12:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

Sarah Brenchley  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:34
Spanish to English
+ ...
Tool bar Jun 19, 2006

First you need to make sure it is activated in the TOOLS - templates option once you have installed it. To see it as a toolbar, then click SEE - TOOLBARS and check the box next to +TOOLS.
Hope it works.
Sarah.

Canada
Member (2006)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
disapeared from there also Jun 19, 2006

The problem is, it disapears from the tool/template menu each time I close word, so I dont have the option to activate it.

Canada
Member (2006)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
tool bar Jun 20, 2006

Thank you, Sarah. Shame on me, upon installing +tools for the nth time, i realised that in the tool-template menu, I have to put it as global model, not document model.

[Edited at 2006-06-20 16:56]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

+tools icon not visible

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs