Mobile menu

WF Training in English on the French Riviera (in November)!!!
Thread poster: John Di Rico

John Di Rico  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:42
Member (2006)
French to English
Oct 16, 2006

Wordfast Training

* Place: Nice – ARAPL, 22 avenue Georges Clemenceau
* Dates: November 20-21, 2006 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
* Price: €250
* Number of participants: maximum of 10
* Required experience: working knowledge of MS Word
* Trainer: John DiRico, Apex Traduction

The first day will be devoted to setting up and using the general features of Wordfast. The second day will focus on advanced functions of the software: glossary, translation memory management, references, PlusTools (alignment), Pandora’s Box, etc.

The ARAPL IT room has 10 workstations running on Windows XP with MS Office 2003. The training will be conducted in English, though the computers have a French version of MS Word and Windows. You are encouraged to bring your own laptop if possible.

Note : For French participants, please contact the trainer if you would like to use your annual government-sponsored training stipend to pay for the training (FIFPL).

Some comments from the last training session:

Very professional John, congratulations, I learnt a lot and I am sure once with practice I will digest all the information. I hardly had time to open the program before, thank you again!

I am most grateful for all your patience with me. I’m not someone who is at ease with computers, but you have removed the fear I used to have. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Training in English on the French Riviera (in November)!!!

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs