Problem selection a TM on MacOS 10.3.9, Word 2004
Thread poster: PascalL
PascalL
PascalL
English to French
Nov 16, 2006

Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing : I installed WF 5.50d. I can't select a TM. When I click on the Select TM button, I get an error message. The help says : "Path/File access error (Error 75)"

But I could select a glossary so I don't understand. I thought the problem was with wordfast.ini, but as I could select a glossary I don't know. And I can edit the TM in TextEdit, so it is accessible

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Best

Edit
... See more
Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing : I installed WF 5.50d. I can't select a TM. When I click on the Select TM button, I get an error message. The help says : "Path/File access error (Error 75)"

But I could select a glossary so I don't understand. I thought the problem was with wordfast.ini, but as I could select a glossary I don't know. And I can edit the TM in TextEdit, so it is accessible

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Best

Edit : sorry I mistaken the word and wordfast version

[Edited at 2006-11-16 14:19]

[Edited at 2006-11-16 15:32]
Collapse

PascalL
PascalL
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
[Solved] Nov 16, 2006

Installing the last version of Wordfast (5.50u) solved the problem.

Best,
Pascal

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem selection a TM on MacOS 10.3.9, Word 2004

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »