Problem selection a TM on MacOS 10.3.9, Word 2004
Thread poster: PascalL
PascalL
PascalL
English to French
Nov 16, 2006

Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing : I installed WF 5.50d. I can't select a TM. When I click on the Select TM button, I get an error message. The help says : "Path/File access error (Error 75)"

But I could select a glossary so I don't understand. I thought the problem was with wordfast.ini, but as I could select a glossary I don't know. And I can edit the TM in TextEdit, so it is accessible

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Best

Edit
... See more
Hi,

I'm facing a strange thing : I installed WF 5.50d. I can't select a TM. When I click on the Select TM button, I get an error message. The help says : "Path/File access error (Error 75)"

But I could select a glossary so I don't understand. I thought the problem was with wordfast.ini, but as I could select a glossary I don't know. And I can edit the TM in TextEdit, so it is accessible

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Best

Edit : sorry I mistaken the word and wordfast version

[Edited at 2006-11-16 14:19]

[Edited at 2006-11-16 15:32]
Collapse

PascalL
PascalL
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
[Solved] Nov 16, 2006

Installing the last version of Wordfast (5.50u) solved the problem.

Best,
Pascal

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem selection a TM on MacOS 10.3.9, Word 2004

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »