Mobile menu

Wordfast renewal
Thread poster: Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta

Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 18:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 20, 2006

I was using Wordfast Version 5.0za, then I decided to install the new Wordfasta version 5.50. Everything went well with the installation, however, when I tried to used with my regular TM, it gave me a message that I had to go and re-license my old license, so I went got my new license number and entered it into the license's number field, however, it still not letting me used my TM and keeps on telling me TM over 500 TUs.... go and get the relicense bla, bla, bla, but I have already done it. I bought my license in 2004, so I still don't even have three years with the license. I wrote to the Wordfast people but no answer so far. Is somebody there that may help me please

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxNMR
France
Local time: 00:48
French to Dutch
+ ...
Reorganize your TM Nov 22, 2006

Your license number should work then.

Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 18:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you - Wordfast team fixed the problem Nov 22, 2006

Thank you for your help, but the problem was something else and the wordfast team fixed the problem and everything is working fine now.

Thanks a lot.

Dinorah

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast renewal

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs