Wordfast renewal
Thread poster: Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Dinorah Maria Tijerino-Acosta
Local time: 10:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 20, 2006

I was using Wordfast Version 5.0za, then I decided to install the new Wordfasta version 5.50. Everything went well with the installation, however, when I tried to used with my regular TM, it gave me a message that I had to go and re-license my old license, so I went got my new license number and entered it into the license's number field, however, it still not letting me used my TM and keeps on telling me TM over 500 TUs.... go and get the relicense bla, bla, bla, but I have already done it. I ... See more
I was using Wordfast Version 5.0za, then I decided to install the new Wordfasta version 5.50. Everything went well with the installation, however, when I tried to used with my regular TM, it gave me a message that I had to go and re-license my old license, so I went got my new license number and entered it into the license's number field, however, it still not letting me used my TM and keeps on telling me TM over 500 TUs.... go and get the relicense bla, bla, bla, but I have already done it. I bought my license in 2004, so I still don't even have three years with the license. I wrote to the Wordfast people but no answer so far. Is somebody there that may help me pleaseCollapse

NMR (X)
NMR (X)
France
Local time: 17:31
French to Dutch
+ ...
Reorganize your TM Nov 22, 2006

Your license number should work then.

Local time: 10:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you - Wordfast team fixed the problem Nov 22, 2006

Thank you for your help, but the problem was something else and the wordfast team fixed the problem and everything is working fine now.

Thanks a lot.

Dinorah

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast renewal

Translation news related to Wordfast

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »