https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/6336-pdf_into_word_with_wordfast.html

PDF into word with wordfast
Thread poster: BBaur (X)
BBaur (X)
BBaur (X)
United States
Local time: 15:52
English to German
+ ...
Nov 14, 2002

I am trying to open a PDF file with wordfast, and first it gives me the messages that it has found the pdf file and then that I should click W4 and then not touch the mouse and keyboard during the conversion.

My question is: what is W4?

Thanks,

Birgit

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:52
English to German
+ ...
Hm... Nov 14, 2002

Hi Birgit,

well I am using Wordfast, too, but when I want to translate a pdf file, it tells me that it found one, asks me to click on OK and not to touch the keyboard during this time.

It never asked me to click on W4. Maybe you should post your question into the Wordfast group at Yahoogroups.

Regards,

Sonja

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PDF into word with wordfast

Translation news related to Wordfast

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »