Mobile menu

Wordfast 3.35, any issues I should be aware of?
Thread poster: Fabrice -
Fabrice -
Local time: 00:10
English to French
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

I am planning on using the free Wordfast 3.35 for the translation of a manual.

But before using it I would like to know if there is any issues with wordfast 3.35 that might "damage" the document layout?

Direct link Reply with quote

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 09:10
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Wordfast 3.35x is safe Feb 16, 2007

Fabrice Renaud wrote:
But before using it I would like to know if there is any issues with wordfast 3.35 that might "damage" the document layout?

No, it won't damage the layout any more or less than Wordfast 5.5 might, but since you're working inside the document itself, there is always a chance that something might go wrong. But that's why you must have skill in using MS Word, right?

I see no reason why you can't use Wordfast 3.35x for anything. I have several colleagues who use it daily. Wordfast 5.50 has a lot more features, though... why not try it?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast 3.35, any issues I should be aware of?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs