Thread poster: Danu
Danu  Identity Verified
Eritrea
Local time: 20:21
Member (2006)
English to Tigrinya
+ ...
Feb 21, 2007

Is there anyone who can help me to find detailed information about how to use wordfast. I did not use it before. I am now confused where to start with. Pls advice me how to start and use it efficiently.

Thanks,
Danu

Direct link Reply with quote

nordiste  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:21
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
download from wordfast website Feb 21, 2007

There are various usual manuals and some kind of course for beginners on the website itself.
Everything is free.
address : www.wordfast.net , on the download page.

"Getting started?
Download our free, illustrated, step-by-step training guides. These guides can be used by trainers to provide training sessions, or by anyone for self-learning:"

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:21
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
RTM Feb 21, 2007

Danu wrote:
Is there anyone who can help me to find detailed information about how to use Wordfast?

The Wordfast user manual is IMO the best source to begin with. Read the first couple of chapters to familiarise yourself with the program's functions and features. It dives right in... unlike the Trados user manual that goes on and on and on without saying anything in particular.

Danu  Identity Verified
Eritrea
Local time: 20:21
Member (2006)
English to Tigrinya
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your great help Feb 22, 2007

Your help is being great to me. I am now following the manual to make use wordfast as it is needed. I very thank you (nardiste and samual) again.

Danu

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

free Wordfast resources

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs