Runtime error 6068
Thread poster: Sharon Sideris
Sharon Sideris
Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:39
German to English
+ ...
Apr 30, 2007

I installed the free Wordfast for the first time and can't run it because of this runtime error - any ideas on how to get rid of it? I was planning on upgrading but I don't want to do that until I get this issue solved.

Sharon Sideris
Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:39
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, I forgot to search first Apr 30, 2007

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

vicenza1 (X)
vicenza1 (X)
Local time: 16:39
Italian to English
+ ...
Can't find the post with the fix for runtime error 6068 Sep 11, 2007

Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Thanks

Aran

Sharon Sideris wrote:

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:39
Czech to German
+ ...
Forum search Sep 19, 2007

Aran Nathanson wrote:
Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Hi Aran,

did you try a forum search with "6068"? I just found 11 results dealing with this error. Maybe these could help you: http://www.proz.com/post/293369#293369 and (even more) http://www.proz.com/post/249456#249456 .

Good luck!

Charlotte

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Runtime error 6068

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »