Mobile menu

Runtime error 6068
Thread poster: Sharon Sideris
Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:18
German to English
+ ...
Apr 30, 2007

I installed the free Wordfast for the first time and can't run it because of this runtime error - any ideas on how to get rid of it? I was planning on upgrading but I don't want to do that until I get this issue solved.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sharon Sideris  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:18
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, I forgot to search first Apr 30, 2007

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

xxxvicenza1
Local time: 02:18
Italian to English
+ ...
Can't find the post with the fix for runtime error 6068 Sep 11, 2007

Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Thanks

Aran

Sharon Sideris wrote:

There's already a post on this that answered my question and totally solves my problem. Wordfast seems to be working well with Word 2007 in Vista, which is more than I can say for Trados...

Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:18
Czech to German
+ ...
Forum search Sep 19, 2007

Aran Nathanson wrote:
Could you tell me where to find the fix - I've got exactlty the same problem - searched the forums but can't find the fix.

Hi Aran,

did you try a forum search with "6068"? I just found 11 results dealing with this error. Maybe these could help you: http://www.proz.com/post/293369#293369 and (even more) http://www.proz.com/post/249456#249456 .

Good luck!

Charlotte

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Runtime error 6068

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs