Wordfast macro's and toolbar removal after uninstalling
Thread poster: Marlou Franken

Marlou Franken  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:54
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 18, 2007

I've tried to install the Wordfast trial version, something went wrong (tried the manual and automatic trial downloads).
Shortly after, MS word crashed completely. Ofcourse I don't know if this crash was directly caused by Wordfast.
I installed a completely new ms office (2003) that is working fine now. (until when..?)

I'd like to remove Wordfast completely and have removed and searched for wordfast.* in visible and hidden files, but still a list of Wordfast macros is listed in the macro section.

I hope somebody will know how to get rid of this. Have looked through old threads already.

I might attempt another installation of the trial version as soon as I understand what is going on here....Wordfast goes with any word version and I have 3 different systems, that means I could switch my license between the systems if I like. I also use Trados and Metatexis, but Metatexis (my favourite cat btw) is only useful for one Word version at a time.

[Edited at 2007-05-18 21:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

Bogdan Burghelea  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:54
English to German
+ ...
Try this May 19, 2007

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast macro's and toolbar removal after uninstalling

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs