Thread poster: Mihail M Mateev

Mihail M Mateev
Bulgaria
Local time: 06:21
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
May 19, 2007

Hello!

Some time ago (2-3 instalations of OS), on the moment when I was going to the next segment for translations (ALT+Down), there was a dialog to correct the words in target segment

I want to ask if this was Wordfast configuration, or something else? I have never ever able to repaet this behaviour of MS Word+WF.

Direct link Reply with quote

ciovo  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 05:21
English to Croatian
+ ...
Hi! May 19, 2007

If I understood you correctly, you need to open Wordfasr setup(Ctrl+Alt+W)Setup tab/QC tab, then check spellcheck current segment.

I hope this helps.

Mihail M Mateev
Bulgaria
Local time: 06:21
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! May 19, 2007

It helped

Thanks a lot!

[Edited at 2007-05-20 07:56]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Automatic proofreading in target language segment

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs