Thread poster: Terejimenez
Terejimenez
Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Jul 10, 2007

I am working on a very big Power Point presentation using Wordfast. I have two .txt TM's with different attributes. I am proofreading the translation in Wordfast and need that the new TU's are replaced for the old ones and to propagate the new TU's

I checked the "Update existing TU if attributes are different" checkbox, but the old TU's are not replaced for the new ones.I need that the new TU's are replaced for the old ones and propagate the new TU's but keep getting the old TU's... See more
I am working on a very big Power Point presentation using Wordfast. I have two .txt TM's with different attributes. I am proofreading the translation in Wordfast and need that the new TU's are replaced for the old ones and to propagate the new TU's

I checked the "Update existing TU if attributes are different" checkbox, but the old TU's are not replaced for the new ones.I need that the new TU's are replaced for the old ones and propagate the new TU's but keep getting the old TU's
I did not find a solution in the Wordfast yahoo forum

Thank you very much for your inputs
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Translation Units not Replaced

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »