Thread poster: Comunican
Comunican
Comunican
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2007

I am a paid up licensed customer of Wordfast and was having a problem with version 5.51t, saw there was a new version 5.52b, and downloaded it.
But now when I clean up my document, it keeps all the delimiters in normal text format which is useless. It's amazing that they release new versions without proper testing, but still ...
In order to be able to get back to work, I would like to get a copy of the old 5.51t - does anyone have a copy or know where I can get one please?
Many
... See more
I am a paid up licensed customer of Wordfast and was having a problem with version 5.51t, saw there was a new version 5.52b, and downloaded it.
But now when I clean up my document, it keeps all the delimiters in normal text format which is useless. It's amazing that they release new versions without proper testing, but still ...
In order to be able to get back to work, I would like to get a copy of the old 5.51t - does anyone have a copy or know where I can get one please?
Many thanks!

[Edited at 2007-10-09 10:22]
Collapse

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:35
English to Czech
Check "Document" box on Tools tab Oct 9, 2007

There are 4 new check boxes at the bottom of the Tools tab in most recent versions of Wordfast. Make sure you check the "document" box before you clean up. Does this help?

If not, try this: open the Wordfast window, check this box on the Tools tab, and close the Wordfast window again to save the setup. Open the Wordfast window again. The box should be checked now. Run cleanup and see if it's OK now.

Comunican
Comunican
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:35
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes! Oct 9, 2007

[quote]David Daduc wrote:

There are 4 new check boxes at the bottom of the Tools tab in most recent versions of Wordfast. Make sure you check the "document" box before you clean up. Does this help?

YES, THAT WORKED! Thank you so much - I can get back to work now... Much appreciated

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a previous version - Wordfast 5.51t

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »