https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/86135-wordfast_intermediate_workshop_in_2008_london_or_brighton.html

Wordfast intermediate workshop in 2008 (London or Brighton)
Thread poster: Clément Defontaine
Clément Defontaine
Clément Defontaine  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:04
English to French
+ ...
Oct 9, 2007

Hi!

I (and a Wordfast trainer) would like to organize a Wordfast intermediate workshop in London or Brighton at the beginning of 2008 (january, february or march).

For that we would need an IT room with at least ten computers running on XP or a standard meeting room (people need to bring their laptop and we need a projector).
So I was wondering if anybody had connections to get a free meeting room.
And if not, do you know where I could get quotes for one?... See more
Hi!

I (and a Wordfast trainer) would like to organize a Wordfast intermediate workshop in London or Brighton at the beginning of 2008 (january, february or march).

For that we would need an IT room with at least ten computers running on XP or a standard meeting room (people need to bring their laptop and we need a projector).
So I was wondering if anybody had connections to get a free meeting room.
And if not, do you know where I could get quotes for one?

And, last but not least, would anybody be interested in participating in the workshop?

Clément.

[Edited at 2007-10-09 17:11]
Collapse

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 17:04
Member (2006)
French to English
Count me in Nov 27, 2007

Oh wait, I think I'm the trainer!

You might want to post this in another forum (professional development). I'm surprised that no one has expressed interest.

Talk to you soon Clément,

John

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast intermediate workshop in 2008 (London or Brighton)

Translation news related to Wordfast

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »