"System Error &H80040110" ??
Thread poster: Simos Tamoglou

Simos Tamoglou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 14:05
Italian to Greek
Oct 15, 2007

Hello all,

Usually I'm working with OmegaT but today I tried to to install also Wordfast (with Wine) in a Linux machine.

Installation was for both (MS Office and Wordfast) OK - I'm seeing the blue wordfast toolbar but when I want to start it I'm getting the following message:

"System Error &H80040110"

Does somebody knows what I'm doing wrong??

Regards
Simos

[Πέρασε επιμέλεια στις 2007-10-15 17:11]

Direct link Reply with quote

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 13:05
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Not a Wordfast problem Oct 16, 2007

Simos Tamoglou wrote:
Installation was for both (MS Office and Wordfast) OK - I'm seeing the blue wordfast toolbar but when I want to start it I'm getting the following message:

"System Error &H80040110"

I suspect this is not a Wordfast problem, but a Wine problem. Try installing some other executable macros in MS Word and see if you can make them work. Try AndoTools and WordFisher, for example.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"System Error &H80040110" ??

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs