Thread poster: widati utami

widati utami  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 12:00
Japanese to Indonesian
+ ...
Dec 6, 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I am totally new to Wordfast. I am doing some translation projects now using Wordfast for the very first time.
I try to set up the TM and then, the glossary, following the instruction. But, I don't understand why in the sub-tab glossary #1 the option 'add terms to this glossary' doesn't appear, which means that I can't build my glossary. FYI, I am using Word2007 and XP. What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Wilmer Brouwer
Netherlands
Local time: 13:00
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
ctrl-alt-T Dec 6, 2007

Did you try to select the word you would like to add with ctrl-alt-T and then select the translation with ctrl-alt-T. The second time you press ctrl-alt-T a window should open where you can add the term to your glossary.

[Edited at 2007-12-06 16:52]

widati utami  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 12:00
Japanese to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you... Dec 8, 2007

Thank you for your information. Will definitely try that;-)

Cheers,

Widati

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Option 'add terms to this glossary' doesn't appear

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs