widati utami
widati utami  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 12:00
Japanese to Indonesian
+ ...
Dec 6, 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I am totally new to Wordfast. I am doing some translation projects now using Wordfast for the very first time.
I try to set up the TM and then, the glossary, following the instruction. But, I don't understand why in the sub-tab glossary #1 the option 'add terms to this glossary' doesn't appear, which means that I can't build my glossary. FYI, I am using Word2007 and XP. What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

Wilmer Brouwer
Wilmer Brouwer
Netherlands
Local time: 13:00
English to Dutch
+ ...
ctrl-alt-T Dec 6, 2007

Did you try to select the word you would like to add with ctrl-alt-T and then select the translation with ctrl-alt-T. The second time you press ctrl-alt-T a window should open where you can add the term to your glossary.

[Edited at 2007-12-06 16:52]

widati utami
widati utami  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 12:00
Japanese to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you... Dec 8, 2007

Thank you for your information. Will definitely try that;-)

Cheers,

Widati

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Option 'add terms to this glossary' doesn't appear

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »