How to install plustools on an iMac with German Word 2004
Thread poster: Ulrike Glaese

Ulrike Glaese  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:37
Member (2006)
English to German
Jan 8, 2008

Hi friends,

this question must make you laugh, but I am unable to find out how to install plustools on the iMac. All the instructions refer to English Word commands and the PC. Can anybody help me? I'm not even sure I know what I template is in German - I always understood it to be something like as Maske or a Formatvorlage, but that doesn't seem to be it, at least in this case.

Thank you very much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ulrike Glaese  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:37
Member (2006)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Ok, I found it Jan 8, 2008

In case anybody else ever looks: You go to Extras, then to Vorlagen and Add-ins where you clcik on Hinzufügen and chose plusTools.dot from your folder - et voila! HTH

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to install plustools on an iMac with German Word 2004

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs