Thread poster: Gregory Flanders

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
Partial member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Jan 13, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I've been on the waiting list for the Wordfast group buy for a few weeks now -- does anyone have an idea on how long these things tend to take? I'm in the middle of an important project that is running close to the limit of 500 TU's in the free version, but I would really like to purchase the product through the group buy.

My question is how long I should wait before buying the program at full price. From the looks of the group buy, there are 10+ people who still haven't paid, I'm assuming I should be able to buy it once they move to the waiting list..

Any suggestions?

Direct link Reply with quote

Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:16
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
I see no deadline for the purchase - it is strange Jan 14, 2008

I looked at the TGB page and I see no deadline for the sale to close. I found it strange.
Perhaps you should write an email to Cathy at, she is in charge of TGB sales.
I am not sure she would be reading this forum, as this is more for Wordfast tech support.

[Módosítva: 2008-01-14 05:41]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How long should group buy take?

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs