Installation of Wordfast with Vista
Thread poster: Roberta Riccardi
Roberta Riccardi
Roberta Riccardi  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:20
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 28, 2008

Hello everybody, I'm going through the nightmare of having bought a new laptop and having to install all programmes over again. As I opened the WF template with low macro protection I didn't seem to be able to install the programme. Any suggestions? Where do I need to copy the template in case of manual installation?
Thank you very much
Roberta

Katarina Andersson
Katarina Andersson  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:20
Italian to Swedish
+ ...
hello Feb 28, 2008

there should be a specific txt document if you download the latest version of wordfast online, where they explain what to think of when installing wordfast on Vista. Right now I don't remember exactly, but you need to click on some other mode in Word alternatives too, and not only the low macro function. And it took a while for me to figure that out too, Vista is a bit of a hazzle...:-)

Katarina.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installation of Wordfast with Vista

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »