Soizic CiFuentes
Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:21
Member (2003)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 7, 2008

Can I use the placeable function to place the coding in the survey {} or [ ] or ( ) without ruining the coding of the survey ?

Soizic

Szilas Cseh
Szilas Cseh
Serbia
Local time: 16:21
English to Hungarian
+ ...
just a suggestion Mar 8, 2008

I'm not quite sure what do you mean, but I think there's an editable option in Pandora's Box that enables to treat characters within {} [] and () as placables.

Soizic CiFuentes
Soizic CiFuentes  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:21
Member (2003)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
This is what I did Mar 8, 2008

Yes this is how I dealt with the bookmark in a market survey I translated. I treated the bookmarks as placeables and my question was just to confirm that I was not doing something wrong and that it was the right way to transfer the bookmarks since we cannot copy (cut and paste) them like I would do with some HTML coding without messing up the coding. I wanted to know if I did not do any harm to the original coding of the source document.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bookmark placeable

Translation news related to Wordfast

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »