KudoZ home » Spanish » Cinema, Film, TV, Drama

Efecto intro Guerra de las Galaxias, nombre en cine?


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:25 Apr 21, 2017
Spanish to Spanish translations [PRO]
Art/Literary - Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
Spanish term or phrase: Efecto intro Guerra de las Galaxias, nombre en cine?
Sé que los insertos de texto en pantalla con lugar y fecha de la acción tipo "España, actualidad" se denominan insertos.
Pero cuando al principio de la grabación va apareciendo texto en pantalla en movimiento como en la intro de Star Wars con un fondo neutro, ¿qué termino se emplea en cine o traducción audiovisual?
Local time: 14:24

Summary of answers provided
4 +1Opening crawl
Andy Watkinson



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +1
Opening crawl

Not the usual kind of question, but this is it.

Note added at 4 hrs (2017-04-21 15:49:24 GMT)

Mea culpa.

Di por hecho que se trataba de una pregunta ESP-ING.

De todas formas, de un repaso somero a varios sitios en castellano, se desprende que en castellano este formato se conoce como......"opening crawl". ;-)

Andy Watkinson
Local time: 14:24
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Maria Rosich Andreu
1 day3 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search