Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to English translations [PRO]|
Investment / Securities
|English term or phrase: BOUTIQUE PRESTIGIOUS HOTEL|
• PRIME OFF MARKET HOTEL IN LONDON’S WEST END
• ROOMS & SUITES 64, 5 STAR DELUXE - 90,000 SQ FT
• ROOM RATES £250 - £400 PER NIGHT
• LOCAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
• SALE UNENCUMBERED, VACANT POSSESSION
• OWNERSHIP SPV CAN BE ACQUIRED
• PRICE REQUIRED £50 MILLION
• OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE OCCUPANCY AND CASH FLOW
• BOUTIQUE PRESTIGIOUS HOTEL, RECENTLY UPGRADED
• ALTERNATIVE USE POTENTIAL AS PRIVATE RESIDENCE
What does " Boutique" mean here? is it adjective here?
Selected response from:
Local time: 21:52
|Thanks Carmen and all|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
5 mins confidence: