|English to English translations [PRO]|
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / industrial cleaning
|English term or phrase: valve lineup|
|co2 cleaning pipe|
Recovery time during cycle is excessive (longer than 30 minutes), or wash tank pressure will not fall below 27 bar
1) No chilled water supply to working tank
2) Air in working tank
3) Strainer on compressor inlet is clogged
4) Leaking valve seat on compressor manifold
5) Compressor valves loose or worn out
1) Ensure water chiller is
about 30 psi, valve lineup to the working tank is correct, and water is cold.
2) Purge the working tank.
3) Clean or replace strainer.
4) Replace valve seats.
5) Re-torque valves or replace valves
1) Ensure water chiller is on, water pump is producing about 30 psi, valve lineup to compressor heat exchangers is correct, and water is cold.
2) Inspect compressor.
..what's valve lineup?
|English translation:valves are switched to the working tank..........|
It means ensure that the valve(s) are switched to whichever tank (there are obviously one or more of them) is being worked with.
The valves are already installed, so alignment or configuration doesn't come into it, they're already "aligned" or "configured".
You don't say configure the cold water tap if you're filling a kettle.
It may be that the valve handles have to point to the working tank (i.e. lined up), but I doubt it.
Selected response from:
Local time: 08:13
|many thanks, thanks also to all who answered, Dusty's answer was also very useful|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer