English translation: policy on how to deal with glass materials
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: yes Ruben, your second guess is right. It's the policy on how to deal with glass materials. Glass material here means anything made of glass, not only drinking glass, but also things like glass bulb/tube (ANYTHING made of glass).
Glass policy is usually applicable in factories and it's just like 'watch and jewellery policy' ie. how to deal with watches and jewelleries in factory or during work. Here's one example of Glass Policy taken from the Sharp Industries General Policy.
1. The lighting at all the factories to be flame proof and shatter proof by October 2000. Only PET sleeved shatter proof tubes to be fitted for all the tube-lights.
2. No glass bulb/tube to be placed near any machinery. Any unwanted glass near the machinery in the form of lighting or any other form should be removed.
3. Remove any glass from the factory that is not required.
4. All remaining glass should be logged and checked on a weekly basis to ensure no breakage has taken place.
5. In case of any incident related to glass, a responsible person must be placed incharge of the clean-up operation to ensure no glass can contaminate any other part of the factory. Any material contaminated must be destroyed.
What kind of facility? Is it a food service establishment or something else.
18:15 Oct 18, 2002
Automatic update in 00:
4 mins confidence:
Glass storage policy
Explanation: Without more context it's difficult to say for sure. But one logical explanation in connection with pesticides has to do with how drinking glasses are stored. They must be stored so that when pesticides are sprayed the poison does not get on the glasses.
Kim Metzger Mexico Local time: 12:32 Native speaker of: English PRO pts in pair: 2249
GLASS INSURANCE POLICY..Insurance against glass breakage..
Explanation: Direct Choice online insurance glass policy -
... Click here for our terms of trading. Products described on these pages apply
to UK mainland applicants only. Copyright Taylor Price & Co. 1998-2001. ... www.directchoice.co.uk/glass.htm
Formato de arquivo: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - ver em HTML
... POLICY 5 (A,B or C) - GLASS INSURANCE Cover Basis of Settlement Policy Limits HOME
GLASS (POLICY 2) There is a great deal of glass in the average home that ... www.detya.gov.au/archive/publications/ plain_en/pdfs/rsaex.pdf - Páginas Semelhantes
Class In Glass Policy -
... Our Policy, Individual Service We at Class in Glass have only one
gallery to focus on, therefore we are able to offer you the ... www.classinglass.com/our_policy.htm
-------------------------------------------------- Note added at 2002-10-19 15:11:53 (GMT) --------------------------------------------------
How about asking the client???
airmailrpl Brazil Local time: 14:32 Native speaker of: English, Portuguese PRO pts in pair: 1074