Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
* XXX Assuming that an internal sort has no. cost.
* This is wrong, but given that at this point, we don't
* know the no. of tuples returned, etc, we can't do
* better than to add a constant cost.
* This will be fixed once we move the sort further into the planner,
* but for now ... functionality....
sortplan->cost = plannode->cost;
Shazly Egypt Local time: 17:54 Works in field Native speaker of: Arabic PRO pts in category: 48