Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Bosnian translations [Non-PRO]|
|English term or phrase: mission|
|as in religous mission from a christian agency|
on a mission
mission = misija; zgrada misije (building in which mission is situated)
missionary = misionar
Local time: 20:16
Native speaker of: Croatian
PRO pts in pair: 4
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|
1. "Mission" - "misija" has two meanings:
- a building where some religious / humanitarian missionary activity is conducted (in the sense of headquarters)
- an important task to be carried out for the general interest
2. "On a mission" - "u misiji"
- here is referred to the second meaning: to be on one's way to carry out some important religious /humanitarian task
Anic: Croatian monolingual dictionary
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|1657 days confidence:
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations