KudoZ home » English to Czech » Tech/Engineering

a resist pattern


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:55 Jun 27, 2003
English to Czech translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: a resist pattern
This term is used for special wood material. I know this term is not translated and I would only like to know what the abbreviation exactly stands for.
Sylva Ficova
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:21

Summary of answers provided
4vzor rozložení chránidlaRadovan Pletka



6 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
vzor rozložení chránidla

If you do a Google search, you will find out that this term is used for manufacturing your own PC boards:

In broad terms this involves applying a masking pattern of etch-resistant material (ëresistí) to the surface of the copper foil(s), and then placing the board into an etching bath which chemically removes all of the copper foil which isnít protected by the resist.

    Reference: http://www1.electusdistribution.com.au/images_uploaded/pcboa...
Radovan Pletka
Local time: 14:21
Native speaker of: Czech
PRO pts in pair: 299
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search