global directory of translation services
 The translation workplace
KudoZ home » English to Danish » Tech/Engineering

printer separation pad unit


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:42 Jun 14, 2001
English to Danish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: printer separation pad unit
Another question for a product data list (printer).
Unfortunately, I don't have a photo/drawing of this unit either.

Any help appreciated.
Local time: 19:38


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also: