KudoZ home » English to French » Construction / Civil Engineering

truss connections


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:21 Mar 15, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: truss connections
J'ai pensé à treillis mais sans certitude dans un texte expliquant la conception des HSS (hollow structural sections). Une des techniques de "connection" c'est "truss connections", dont "HSS-to-HSS truss connections".
Local time: 03:33

Summary of answers provided
4connexions/raccordements par ferme/poutre à treillisProelec



4 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
connexions/raccordements par ferme/poutre à treillis

Toujours selon le FORBES.

Note added at 16 heures (2008-03-16 09:29:48 GMT)

Ce serait plutôt "assemblages ..."

Local time: 03:33
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 580
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Mar 15, 2008:
Kudoz queueIn queue » Public

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search