Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general)
English term or phrase:stand-off receiver
Montage de panneaux sur des cloisons creuses:
1. Use template to establish location of each stand-off
2. Drill a 1/2“ hole through the wall that the stand-offs are being mounted to
3. Hold the wing of the plastic toggle flat against the plastic straps, slide through the drilled hole and pull plastic ring until the wing is firmly against the wall. Slide the plastic cap along the straps until the wall is clamped between the wing and cap, snap off straps
4. Insert a 11/2" hex cap screw through the stand-off receiver and into the anchor and tighten
5. Mount Edge Grip Disc Cap over Stand Off Receiver and lightly tighten adjusting cap screw. Position 23.5" panel between both stand-off receivers. Position and tighten
cap screw to trap panel between Receiver and Edge Grip Cap
J'ai vu que stand-off se traduit régulièrement par "entretoise", mais j'ai aussi "spacer" dans le même texte, qui se traduit aussi régulièrement par entretoise.