French translation: annulation de l'enregistrement / radiation
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
A number of well established steps in the process have been identified (Working Together 1999), each subsequent step depending on the outcome of the previous one:
1. Suspicion or recognition leading to referral to (child protection) social services
2. Establishing whether there is a need for immediate protection
3. Planning the investigation including
- strategy discussion
- interviewing the child
- medical examination of the child
- initial assessment of the family
4. Validation and initial child protection conference
5. Protection plan and comprehensive assessment
6. Implementation, review and deregistration