French translation: (n'arrive pas) à bien transmettre son message
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Social Sciences - Management
English term or phrase:to get points across
Rating : Below Expectations
• May use jargon and inappropriate language.
• Frequent negativity, impatience and/or inflexibility shown in communication style.
• Provides too much or too little detail.
• **Fails to get points across effectively. **
• May attempt to dominate proceedings.
• Does not listen and makes assumptions"
Je me demande s'il ne s'agit pas du fait d'être précis.