French translation: contrôleur/régulateur (à) action dérivée
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase:Part Derivative Checker
Honing Machine for gear cutting operation manual:
Change over procedure from Gear to Gear
The following is the sequence procedures to follow:
1. Place Control into Manual screen (OP4)
2. Change Clamp Base Unit and Collet
3. Change the Honing Wheel
4. Change the Combination Dresser
5. Change the Loading System Grippers (Raw Part and Finished Part)
6. Change the *Part Derivative Checker*